2010-04-06

s for...

*
s for spring:
did you have a great spring break?
spring is the time for new beginnings, isn’t it?
especially for the japanese, as schools start in april, spring is so special.

*
s for sakura:
more importantly, viewing (and many do have a picnic party under the trees)
桜, さくら, サクラ, sakura, cherry blossoms,
is not-to-be-missed… we can’t get things started without, actually.


every kind of spring flowers is also springing into bloom everywhere. mimosa reminds me of paris, while daffodils make me miss london. what a beautiful world! meanwhile, my book translation project is nearly coming to an end (it will come out next month). i almost indulge in liberty now. i truly madly deeply love finding spring colours.


who’s living up there?


carry on enjoying the spring sun.

xxx

thanx for your lovely comments, girls!!

4 comments:

Les Cotrions said...

Gorgeous flowers my friend! Nature is so rich during Spring!
Enjoy the beautiful season!
Hugs
Vale

N said...

daffodils, one of my favorites!

Roberta Granada said...

Hi, I like your blog soo much,
I am from Brazil, I love craft...
http://agulhaetricot.com
http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.