2009-08-01

serendipity


as you notice, very recently, i’ve changed my blog template. on top of that, i’ve changed my blog title, too. actually, my original aim to create a blog was to facilitate mainly a promotion as a translator, which is my current profession. that’s why i named this blog partially after my own art project. i was having this just for what i wanted to share my everyday happenings and photos with you, while i was thinking of having another blog genuinely for that. instead, i thought i could change the name, rather than creating a new one. so, here “SERENDIPITY” goes! i really hope you can enjoy it.

1 comment:

Les Cotrions said...

Congratulations my friend for your new blog's look! I like it and the name is just faboulous! Your recipes in the previous post look all delicious! I'll try them!
Happy week end!
Vale